Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: New AGP Exclusive Item!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much for the info. I too hope to pick one up next week.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't wait to see it. Are the jeans and shoes new too? If not what outfit do they go with?

  3. #13
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    It sounds like it will match the new AGP excluxive t-shirt, seen here on Inky.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh Inky looks adorable!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That sounds way cute! I'm sure Jess could use another swimsuit, and for only $8 how could I deprive her? I would love to see pics if anyone is able to get them! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •